Trail Leader Training
Like Us On Facebook
Donate to Trail Life USA!
National Director of Field Operations, Rob Green, invites you to attend any of these robust training programs beginning in April and running through September in cities across the nation. Area Teams and Point Men are welcoming current and future TLUSA Troop leaders to a regional training weekend for Friday/Saturday events that will include workshops from local experts, TLUSA Board Members, and home office staff. Click here for more about the speakers. Some dates are still being finalized but regional training weekends will take place in:
- Cincinnati (OH) July 25-26 ………… CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
- Orlando (FL) August 1-2 ………… CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
- Waco (TX) August 15-16 ………… CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
- Kansas City (MO) September 5-6 ………… CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
- Portland (OR) Sept 12-13 ………… CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
With your paid registration, attendees to these events will receive an event T-Shirt, a collectable pin, and other items that will come from the area hosts. But most importantly each event will deliver hands on instruction that you do not want to miss.
These events are being put on by area teams and because of that each city is sure to have its own appeal. Local volunteers are modeling the Trail Life USA concepts as these volunteers take active leadership in creating the agenda and hosting area events.
To register for any event click here.