Trail Life USA / Corporate Clothier Return Policy(Updated October 24, 2018)
Instructions for returns:
- Please click the link above to download the Return Authorization Form. Please print and complete (example listed in Line 1 of form).
- Send in items for a product refund.
- Place new order on website for needed items.
- Refund will be processed within 3-5 business days of receiving items in warehouse in original resalable condition.
Please review the following before making your return or defect:
- Only authorized returns accompanied by a return authorization will be accepted.
- All returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt of product.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all merchandise before use to ensure it is the correct merchandise and in new condition as ordered.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges, unless the refund is due to a fulfillment or shipping mistake.
- Returned items must be refolded as they were received, and in its original, undamaged poly-bag - please take care in opening the bag upon your item's arrival!
- Upon receipt by customer service, authorized returns in resalable condition will be issued a refund by customer service. No exchanges!
- All products must be returned in the same condition as originally shipped and items cannot be hemmed, washed, or worn.
- No cash or check refunds will be issued.
- Discontinued, promotional, discounted, and non-stock merchandise are not returnable.
- Returns will not be accepted for merchandise that has been altered for any reason.
Manufacturing defects, while rare, do occur. In these cases of defect, please contact Corporate Clothier directly (contact info below) within the 30-day return policy window. Prior to processing, we do require photographed evidence of defect for assessment (this keeps shipping costs low for both customer and Trail Life USA) and is needed for reimbursement from our manufacturer.
Please Note: Shirts and Pants may have stitched threads whose ends were missed in the trimming process. This is not considered a defect. Additionally, any item that has been washed or altered in any way is no longer considered new, thus manufacturing defects cannot be assumed or proven.
Please contact Customer Service for authorized return details at 1-877-255-2554 or email at: [email protected]
Hours of operations:
- Monday - Thursday 7am-4pm CST
- Friday 7am-3pm CST
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED