If George Barna is correct, over 70% of Christian young people will reject their faith before they reach the age of 30. At the heart of the issue is a lack of mentoring and a lack of understanding about the intersection of faith, calling, and culture.
Trail Life is dedicated to partnering with parents, equipping mentors, and developing tools to provide boys with training to, "put on the full armor of God" - training that equips boys to effectively wield the sword of the spirit and the shield of faith as they prepare for godly manhood.
On March 30, 2021 Trail Life introduced the 6 Essential Concepts of a Christian Worldview and outlined our vision to partner in imparting a Biblical Worldview to generations of young men.
“We must guide boys to become men who know the truth, live in the truth, and walk in the light.”
- John Stemberger - Board Chairman - Trail Life USA
The Barna research team writes, “Churches, organizations, and families owe this generation more. They should be treated as the intelligent, capable individuals they are—a generation with a God-given destiny. Renewed commitment is required to rethink and realign disciple-making in this new context. Young believers need:
- better, deeper relationships with adult Christians,
- a more holistic understanding of their vocation and calling in life,
- help discerning Jesus’ leading in their life, and
- a greater commitment to knowing and living the truth of Scripture."